New Beet Bucks for July/August
Sugar Beet Food Co-op donates 5¢ cents per transaction to a BEET BUCKS Program Partner when you use a reusable bag, coffee mug or bulk containers.
HOW IT WORKS
Every time you shop The Co-op bring a reusable bag, mug or bulk container you’ll receive a BEET BUCK that you can give to a local charity. Choose between three charities and help them raise funds with your vote! For each Beet Buck The Co-op donates 5¢ to the organization. WIN WIN!
From breakfast to dinner, wine, beer, & libations of all sorts, to catered trays ready to feed your guests, we've got it at the Sugar Beet.
NEW LOCAL VENDORS WEEKLY!
Stop by Sugar Beet Food Co-op to explore what's in store.
Everyone can shop The Co-op!
Sugar Beet Food Co-op is open to everyone, every day from 7am - 9pm. Grab your market bags and come see what the excitement is all about!
The Co-op is your one stop shop for high quality groceries and more.
- fresh local and organic produce
- a HUGE bulk section
- high quality dairy, eggs and meat
- vegetarian, vegan and gluten free
- frozen goods
- wine, beer, cider, and spirits
- a beautiful wellness department
- fresh, local breads, rolls, and baked goods
- local cheeses and salamis
- good food to go! sandwiches, salads, soups, wraps and dips
- café with coffee drinks, smoothies, juices and pastries to go
Stay up-to-date with the weekly sales and what is going on with the Co-op by joining our newsletter! Click here to subscribe.
We have a number of exciting events happening at Sugar Beet Food Co-op and around the community. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.
Photograph by Susanne Fairfax